Per appointment (session):
- £60 (self paying clients)
- £80 (medical insurance or corporate clients)
- Service hours
- Appointments are currently only available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 and 15:00.
- Cancellations or missed appointments
- Regretably cancellations or missed appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment are charged for in full and are not likely to be paid for by medical insurerers.
- Cash or bank card
- Payment is made at the end of each session
- Medical insurance
- Although this practice is recognised by a number of insurers (e.g. Allianz, Aviva, etc.), you would need to check with your insurer that your particular policy pays for our services before booking a session.
- Online payment (PayPal)
Please note that while any confidential information you share with your therapist will be treated as strictly confidential, there are limits to this confidentiality, which apply to all health professionals.
Your therapist will keep notes and/or records about you containing biographical, assessment and treatment information. These records are kept securely in a locked filing cabinet. Digital records/ files are stored on an encrypted computer and files are password protected.
A therapist will not release confidential information about you without your written consent to do so, unless s/he is legally/ professionally required to do so in the following situations:
- the therapist sincerely believes you may be at risk to yourself or others (e.g. you threaten to harm yourself or others)
- you share information that leads the therapist to sincerely believe that a vulnerable person (e.g. a child, disabled or elderly person) has been subject to, or is at risk of, physical/ emotional/ sexual abuse
- you share information with the therapist about a past or future intention to commit a terrorist act
- a court orders the release of this information from the therapist
In the situations outlined above, where information can legitimately be shared without your permission, the therapist will try to disclose as little information as possible and will also usually try to inform you first before doing so, provided it is both legally advisable and practical to do so.
- Medical Insurance: Those clients choosing to pay through medical insurance need to be aware that medical insurers require some confidential information to be released to them by your therapist in order to make payment. This information will be kept to minimum but would need to fulfil your medical insurer’s requirements to enable them to process a claim. This information will only be released to your insurer once you provide the therapist with permission to do so.
- Supervision: Therapists are required to receive ongoing professional supervision as part of their continued professional development requirements. In supervision confidential information about you may be discussed with an experienced chartered psychologist. The supervisor is subject to the same confidentiality constraints as your therapist.
This practice assists clients with the following:
- Anxiety (e.g. phobias/ fears, OCD)
- Mood (e.g. low mood or clinical depression)
- Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to significant life events/ transitions
This practice offers the following therapies:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Brief psychodynamic therapy
- Person centered therapy (Rogerian)
- Relaxation training for stress/ anxiety
- Basic mindfulness training
Practice summary information
Guy Suter |Pychotherapist | Crawley
Independent private practice offering a psychotherapy service in Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead
Monday – Friday | 10:00–15:00